Halloween Safety Tips
Trick or Treating Advice
We want you to enjoy Halloween, but remember, not everyone wants to take part!
Please place the attached poster in your window if you don’t want Trick or Treaters!
Here’s a few things to remember when you’re out this Halloween.
- If you’re going trick or treating, make sure you go with an adult and your parent or carer knows where you’re going and when to expect you back.
- Don’t knock if there’s a sign saying ‘No trick or treat here.’
- Be careful not to frighten elderly or vulnerable people.
- Don’t go trick or treating alone – stay with your group.
- Only visit areas where there are streetlights.
- Don’t throw eggs and flour.
- Be careful crossing roads in the dark.
Have a great time, stay safe and look out for each other. If you or someone you know is in danger call 999.
If you need to reply regarding this message, tap on this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Engagement Officer