Category: Useful

Guidance for outdoor advertisements and signs

South Staffordshire Council, Planning Enforcement team receive a number of reports of unauthorised advertisements. This information may be of use for Parish Councils. The link below provides useful Government guidance about advertisements and signs: Staffordshire County Council Highways do not give permission for signs to be attached to street furniture (lampposts, railings etc). The … Continue reading Guidance for outdoor advertisements and signs

Ways to report crime to Staffs Police

101 or 999 dependant on the crime and or threat. If the incident has happened and there is no immediate threat then 101 may be more suitable. If it is intelligence-related then this can also be reported anonymously via crime stoppers 0800 555 111 or Crime can also be reported online and click … Continue reading Ways to report crime to Staffs Police

Carers Hub

The Carers Hub is a commissioned service by Staffordshire County Council and Stoke-on-Trent City Council, we provide a free of charge service to Adult and Young Carers in your area. We offer advice, guidance and support to all Adult Carers and Young Carers who look after a family member, a child or a friend. We … Continue reading Carers Hub