Bilbrook and Codsall Work Club operates weekly from South Staffordshire Council Offices Wolverhampton Rd, Codsall, WV8 1PX from 10:00am-12:00 noon.
The Work Club is supported by a Careers Advice and Guidance Coach, a Benefits Advisor, an ICT coach, as well as local Councillors and volunteers. The Work Club provides advice to help you move closer to work and support with other issues you may be facing.
The services the Work Club provide are:
- 1 to 1 Career Coaching and a personal development plan
- FREE access to the internet for job searching
- Interview Techniques
- Access to volunteering & work placement opportunities
- Access to local adult and community learning training courses
- Signposting to various support services
- Confidence building sessions
- Benefits advice & support
- Budgeting skills
- Housing Advice
- Debt Advice
The Work Club is free and informal, and runs throughout the year.
Other clubs are run in Cheslyn Hay, Featherstone, Great Wyrley, Huntington, Penkridge, Perton, and Wombourne. For more information go to South Staffordshire Work Clubs.