Useful Contacts

Bilbrook Parish Council is happy to forward complaints and concerns of residents to the relevant authorities however it is usually quicker to report matters direct:

The Police
Call 999 •  If you see a crime taking place
Call 101 • If you wish to report a crime after it has happened or have information relating to a crime.
Call 0800 789321 • If you consider something/someone connected with terrorism.
Contact Staffordshire Highways for • Potholes • Lighting columns not working • Traffic lights out of action • Missing drain covers • Damaged pavements or kerbs • Overgrown hedges
0300 111 8000
Down load and use the “My Staffs” app on your smart phone
Contact South Staffordshire Council for: • Dog fouling • Fly tipping • Issues relating to licensing, such as alcohol, taxis & food • Public health concerns • Litter • Overgrown/untidy alleyways • Problems on grass verges within villages •  Planning applications
01902 696000
Use: “My Staffs” app
Contact Severn Trent for : • Water Leaks, Drain Issues • Man Hole Covers loose or missing • Water supply issues.
Emergencies Only (24hrs) 0800 783 4444
Bilbrook (Lane Green) Post Office – Is located within the one stop shop at 13 – 15 Bilbrook Road, Codsall, Wolverhampton, West Midlands WV8 1EU. Click here for more information. 
What to do about rogue traders ‘cowboys’ – Click here for more information. Staffordshire residents who have concerns about rogue traders operating in their area can contact Trading Standards Confidential on 01785 330356.   You can call Staffordshire Police on 101 if you require assistance with a suspicious caller or 999 in an emergency.

For advice on your consumer rights, you can contact the Citizens Advice consumer helpline on 03454 040506

Other Useful Contacts 

Bilbrook Medical Centre  – Brookfield Road, Bilbrook, WV8 1DX
Tel: 01902 847313

Treetops Dental Surgery  – 52 Duck Lane, Bilbrook, WV8 1HF
Tel: 01902 842555
Jobcentre Plus offices, benefits and employment information.
Tel: 01902 842 555