Welcome to the Bilbrook Parish Council Website.

Satellite Map of the Parish of BilbrookHere you will find interesting information about Bilbrook Parish Council and the Village of Bilbrook.  Please visit here regularly to keep up to date with what your Council is doing and what’s going on in Bilbrook.

Bilbrook is a village in the district of South Staffordshire, just outside the City of Wolverhampton with a population of nearly 5,000 people.  The village gets its name from billers (an old word for watercress), which grew in the local Moat Brook.  The Moat Brook runs into the River Penk, which joins the River Sow, which joins the River Trent, which joins the River Humber and eventually flows into the North Sea from the Humber Estuary, near Grimsby, Lincolnshire.

The Village has amongst other things a village pub, a church, a First and a Middle School, a Village Hall and a thriving village shopping area.  The wider Parish is home a number of large businesses including the Jaguar Land Rover Engine Manufacturing Centre.


Please complete the contact form below.

PRIVACY STATEMENT – Data Protection – What you need to know?

Data Controller – The controller of your personal data (“your information”) is Bilbrook Parish Council. Our address is Bilbrook Village Hall, Joeys Lane, Bilbrook, WV8 1JL. Our telephone number is 01902 840007.

Purpose and Lawful Basis of Processing – We process your information to enable us to respond to your enquiry. We do so with your consent. By clicking the ‘send’ button you are deemed to have consented.

Retention – We will only retain your information for as long as we need to.

Your Rights – You have the right to submit a request for access to your information; to have incorrect information rectified; to have your information erased; to have our use of your information restricted and to object to any processing of your information by us based on our legitimate interests.

Information Commissioner – ​If you are unhappy about the way we have processed your information please speak to us in the first instance. However, notwithstanding this you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner.